I live an amazing life. Join me for the ride.
- Have you read Bluster County? See my whimsical, humorous, full of exaggerated truths Patch blog.
Want more Bluster County? Try here. Or follow BC on Facebook. Learn more about the column, writers better than myself, and where Bluster County is. I love comments, RTs on Twitter (follow me), and shares on Facebook.
The rest of my life? Professionally, I am a marketing writer and speechwriter. Take a look to see if I can help you sound your best for your event or wedding.
- Reading the classics. Gerard Manley Hopkins, Dorothy Parker, John Steinbeck, Edgar Allan Poe
- Drinking coffee at La Spiaza. Say hi to Bob, and see if Tom is around.
- Running. My first marathon is coming up in October 2011.
- Music, from Bjork to the Beatles to Beethoven to BTO to Baha Men to Bowie.
If you want to read more about me, check out my personal blog.
Drop me a line and tell me about your amazing life.
Note: I would love if a single-panel cartoonist would join me in Bluster County. Click here to learn more. A guitarist would be great to help me perform my tales too.