- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the DuPage County Election Commission website and enter your information. This form allows you to: View your registration status, your registered address, precinct and polling place, a list of current elected officials, a sample ballot, find out your committeeman and request an absentee ballot.
- Polling Locations: Find your polling place on the DuPage County Election Commission website by filling out the voter status form.
- Early Voting: Wheaton residents can vote early at the DuPage County Election Commission Office, 421 County Farm Road, Wheaton. The office is open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- 6th Congressional District
- 42nd State Representative District
- 48th State Representative District
- 24th Senate District
- 21st Senate District
- DuPage County Board District 4
- DuPage County Board District 6
When Illinois voters hit the polls Nov. 6, they'll have a choice of candidates for the 2012 presidential election.
If you pick up the Democratic ballot, you could vote for President Barack Obama.
If you pick up the Republican ballot, you could vote for Mitt Romney.
On Election Day, make sure to check back to your local Patch site for a presidential live blog that will track the day's events, gather local reaction and report the results.
For more information about the candidates and the national issues being discussed, read The Huffington Post's 2012 Election coverage.