Wheaton College Billy Graham Center
The Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College is the site of the Billy Graham Center Museum. It is also the site of Wheaton College's Institute of Strategic Evangelism, Institute for Cross-Cultural Training, Institute for Prison Ministries, Internet Evangelism Coalition, Ethnic Ministries, Muslim Ministries, the Billy Graham Center scholarship program, the Colson scholarship program, evangelism and missions information, archives and its Evangelism & Missions Collection. The museum provides an overview of the history of Christian evangelism in America with a section dedicated to the life and ministry of Billy Graham. There are a chapel, lounge and gift shop on the premises.
- Fax: 630-752-5916
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access is available by request.
- Ticket information: There is no admission charge. However, suggested donations are: Adults, $4, senior citizen/student, $3, children (12 and under), $1, families, $10.
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The Billy Graham Center museum hosts between 35,000 and 40,000 guests per year.
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: The Billy Graham Center Museum features a multimedia message from Billy Graham near the end of the museum walk-through. Visitors are encouraged to fill out response cards following the message.
- Audio tours?: Yes
- Gift shop: Yes
- Cameras allowed?: Yes