Toddlers Campus Pre-School
Opened in 1974, Toddlers Campus Preschool offers a Christian-based preschool education for children of Wheaton and surrounding communities. The school utilizes a Christ-centered curriculum of hands-on activities and play within a structured setting. Students participate in field trips (three-, four- and five-year-olds), group activities, arts and crafts, library time and gym or outdoor play. Snack time is provided each day and students participate in seasonal holiday celebrations and parties in the classroom. The school year begins the week after Labor Day and lasts 35 weeks.
- Hours: Older Two-year-olds: Wed and Fri, 9:15am - 11:15am; Three-year-olds: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - 11:30am; Mon and Wed, 12:30pm - 3pm; Four-year-olds: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - 11:30am; Mon, Wed, Fri, 12:30pm - 3pm; 5 Years/Pre
- Handicap Accessible: ramp
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: State of Illinois licensed, Department of Children and Family Services
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Per state guidelines for class size
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school focuses on spiritual development for all its students to foster growth and character development for the child and community later in life.
- What makes this community special?: Wheaton families are the strong foundation of our community.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Older two-, three-, four-, pre-k, five-year-olds
- Special education: No
- Features: Library