Originally inspired by the crepe carts found on the streets of Paris, this utterly charming French bistro has blossomed into the culinary belle of Front Street. In addition to the divine breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, brunch is now served, and Suzette's elegant afternoon tea service is becoming a Wheaton tradition. The French-inspired bakery serves artisanal breads and both savory and sweet products, along with coffee, espresso, lattes and cafés au lait all available to go.
As all French bistros should be, Suzzete's is cozy and petite, so reservations are recommended. Bon appétit!
- Fax: 630-462-9988
- Hours: Restaurant: Sun, 11am - 2pm; Mon, 7am - 4pm; Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm. Bakery: Mon, 7am - 4pm; Tue - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Bistro, French
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Romantic