St. Michael Catholic Church
With a congregation of approximately 3,000 members, St. Michael Catholic Church has served the community for more than 125 years. The original church was built in 1879 but suffered severe damages after a fire in 1911. It underwent much reconstruction until its latest additions in the '80s. The church is now attached to St. Michael Parish School and is across the street from its Faith Center, which houses ministry offices, classrooms and meeting rooms for the church's many study, youth and education groups.
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Mass: Mon - Fri, 6:30am and 8am; Sat, 8am and 5pm; Sun, 7:30am, 9am, 10:30am and noon
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces available, lowered curb access
- Founding Date: May 29 1879
- What makes this community special?: Father Don McLaughlin says "a welcoming spirit" makes this community great.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 3,000
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes