Never Enough Knitting is Wheaton's finest resource for knitting supplies, yarn, books, patterns and, most importantly, first-hand knowledge. The store's owners and staff are experienced in a range of fiber arts and crafts and are more than willing to help all customers with their projects. In addition offering an excellent product selection, the store hosts classes and workshops on techniques for crafters of all experience levels.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible via street-level door
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fabric, tools, yarn, instructional materials, knitting supplies, needlepoint supplies, quilting supplies, fiber-craft items
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community is very quiet, with friendly students and very nice people.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: You can save a lot of time and energy by taking a class or learning from someone directly. Real people make better teachers than websites!