Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School was built 54 years ago and Community Unit School District 200 renovated and added to the building about nine years ago. Students who attend Lincoln will attend Edison Middle School and Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
- Fax: 630-682-2367
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:15am - 3:30pm (grades 1 - 5) ; Mon - Fri, 9:15am - 11:45am(kindergarten am); Mon - Fri, 1pm - 3:30pm(kindergarten pm)
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces available, restroom access and curb cuts.
- Number of students: 500
- Male-to-female ratio: N/A
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Approximately 21.9
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 64
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The Lincoln PTA organizes events and programs that contribute to the school's community involvement. On the Lincoln School website, these efforts can be viewed in the PTA link, "PTA Lincoln Log."
- What makes this community special?: Lincoln students exceed the standards of the Illinois Learning Standards, measured by the State-administered exams each year.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: The Before and After School Program is operated from 7am - 9:15am and 3:30pm - 6pm.
- Student clubs: N/A
- Sports teams: N/A