It's Our Earth
It's Our Earth is a downtown retail storefront maintained by owners Richard and Xristina Rahn, who also manage the brand and online store of the same name. It's Our Earth specializes in green products , particularly items crafted from recycled materials. Inside you may find burlap purses, floppy disk notepads, literature on living green, re-purposed silverware decorations and much more.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Green items made from recycled materials
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Wheaton is a very charming community with environmentally and socially conscious community members.
- Clothing and accessories brands: It's Our Earth, other original brands from independent artists
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1