Holy Cross Lutheran Church ELCA
Holy Cross Lutheran Church was established and built in 1959 by the Evangelical Lutheran Church. The building's educational wing was added in 1964 and, in 1974, a new sanctuary was constructed due to increased membership. Holy Cross is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and a member of the Metropolitan Chicago Synod. The church's staff consists of a director of music, a youth director, a worship leader and parish secretary. The Holy Cross informational e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 630-665-1511
- Hours: Office hours are Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm. Worship services are held Sundays at 9:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available, and there are lowered curbs.
- What makes this community special?: The Holy Cross mission is to invite all into God's family, grow as followers of Jesus and serve in his name.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Services: Choir/music programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes