Dupage County State's Attorney's Office
The DuPage County State's Attorney's Office has 82 Assistant State's Attorneys, 18 Criminal Investigators, 70 full-time supporting employees and 10 law clerks/interns. The office is organized into 3 bureaus: criminal, civil and administrative.
The Criminal Bureau supervises the felony trial, special prosecution, child protection, misdemeanor and traffic and criminal investigation divisions. The Civil Bureau consists of the governmental representation, Labor and Tort Defense, Land Use and Civil Prosecutions, Child Support Enforcement and Appeals units, as well as a Community Affairs Division. Lastly, the Administration Bureau deals with finances, grants, personnel, administrative support, information systems, security and restitution.
- Fax: 630-407-8151
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces available, automatic entry, elevators inside, lowered curb
- What makes this community special?: State's Attorney Joe Birkett is nationally recognized and represents the second largest State's Attorney Office in Illinois and one of the 50 largest county-based prosecutor's offices in the nation.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: The State's Attorney Office represents DuPage County government in any legal matters and prosecutes offenders.
- Public restrooms: No
- Wi-Fi: Paid
- Jurisdiction: County
- Type: Civil, Criminal, Family, Traffic