City of Wheaton City Hall
City Hall is home to the Finance, Building, Engineering, Planning, and Economic Development departments on the first floor. The second floor is home to the administrative offices including the City Manager's and City Clerk's offices, City Council Chambers, and the Gamon Meeting Room. The Wheaton City Council is comprised of six representatives and the mayor, all elected by Wheaton voters. Four Council members represent Wheaton's four voting districts, while two members and the mayor are elected at-large. City Council meetings are on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00pm in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall. The annex building, located west of City Hall, is the Communications department.
- Fax: 630-260-2017
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Curb access, parking spaces available in north parking lot, automatic entry, elevators inside north entrance
- What makes this community special?: The best thing about Wheaton is that it is an older community with an established central area, said City Manager, Don Rose. There is a variety of things that attract people to Wheaton, he added, including its schools and parks.
- Services: Governmental, building and code, economic planning and development, finances, engineering, communications
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free