Nine candidates have submitted their names to run for four seats on the District 200 Board of Education in the 2013 election.
Early voting begins March 25. Election Day is April 9. When we get closer to the days when you can cast a ballot, we'll continue to post links to biographical and issue-based information about the following candidates:
- Election 2013: Joann Coghill
- Election 2013: Bruce Fogerty
- Election 2013: Barbara Intihar
- Election 2013: Ken Knicker
- Election 2013: Harold Lonks
- Election 2013: Jim Mathieson
- Election 2013: Kyle Nenninger
- Election 2013: Brad Paulsen
- Election 2013: Jan Shaw
THE 'MUST-READ' STORIES
Interesting stories relevant to the April 2013 election.
- District 200 Candidates Discuss Common Core
- District 200 Candidates Weigh in on Jefferson Referendum
- District 200 Candidate: Jefferson Numbers are Misleading
- District 200 Passes Jefferson Referendum
- Nine Candidates File for District 200 Board of Education Election
MORE LOCAL ELECTION COVERAGE ON PATCH
- Wheaton Election Central: A guide to every race that affects residents of Wheaton will be posted mid-February.
- Election Central: City Council
- Election Central: Wheaton Park District Board of Commissioners
NEW TO PATCH?
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of Oak Lawn. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Got a news tip or letter to the editor? Email Patch editor Charlotte Eriksen.
You can also keep up with the news as a fan of the Wheaton Patch Facebook page.