New residents have begun moving into the Wheaton 121 luxury apartments at Front and Cross streets, the Daily Herald reports in a story by Justin Kmitch.
Tenants began moving in on Sept. 1, and the Daily Herald said new move-ins are slated at the start of each month — the next wave is due in Oct. 1. Completion of the $60 million development is expected in the spring of 2014.
The Daily Herald reports that the completed Wheaton 121 development will have five levels of apartments as well as more than 400 indoor parking spaces on two levels. Other features cited by the paper include:
- Five studios
- 212 one-bedroom home with one bath each
- 66 two-bedroom homes with one bath each
- 19 two-bedroom home, each with two baths
- Four three-bedroom homes with two baths each
- Monthly rents will range from $1,260 to $3,700
- An array of luxury amenities such as an in-ground swimming pool, barbecue and outdoor kitchen facilities, and other features.
Read the full details in the Daily Herald story.
March 8, 2013: Pre-Leasing Begins for Downtown Apartments at Wheaton 121
July 24, 2013: Models Open as Move-in Date Approaches