Wheaton residents will elect three candidates to serve on the Wheaton Park District Board of Commissioners in the 2013 election.
Early voting begins March 25. Election Day is April 9. When we get closer to the days when you can cast a ballot, we'll post links to additional biographical and issue-based information about the following candidates:
- Election 2013: Steve Fieweger
- Election 2013: Jane Hodgkinson
- Election 2013: John Kelly
- Election 2013: Mark Schobel
THE 'MUST-READ' STORIES
Interesting stories relevant to the April 2013 election.
- Four Candidates File for Wheaton Park District Board
MORE LOCAL ELECTION COVERAGE ON PATCH
- Wheaton Election Central: A guide to every race that affects residents of Wheaton will be posted by mid-February.
NEW TO PATCH?
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of Wheaton. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts. You can also like Wheaton Patch on Facebook.
Got a news tip? Email Patch editor Charlotte Eriksen.