Early voting in the Spring 2013 Local Elections begins Monday, March 25, and ends Saturday, April 6. Election Day is Tuesday, April 9. Election Central Wheaton is your guide to the ballot contests that affect Wheaton.
ON THE BALLOT
Check out the race pages for candidate bios and race information:
- Election Central: City Council
- Election Central: Community Unit School District 200 Board of Education
- Election Central: Wheaton Park District Board of Commissioners
- Referendum: Jefferson Early Childhood Center
NEW TO PATCH?
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of Wheaton. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Then, like us on Facebook.
See all election-related links, including letters to the editor on our 2013 Election topic page here.
ADD YOUR VOICE TO THE LOCAL DEBATE: Do you have something to say about the local election? Join Patch and post a Local Voices blog.
VOTER INFO: To check if you are registered and find your designated polling location, go to the DuPage County Election Commission website and enter your address.
THE 'MUST-READ' STORIES
- Won and Done: Meet the 2013 Uncontested Wheaton City Council Candidates
- Candidate: Downtown Plan Must Be Economically Viable
- Candidate: Downtown Planning 'Still Lacks Creativity'
- Candidate: Downtown Identity 'Essential' to Standing Out in DuPage County
- East District Candidate Appointed Interim Councilman
- Mayor to Fill Vacant City Council Seat
- City Council Candidate Removed From Ballot
- City Council Candidate Objects to Opponent's Eligibility
- Two File for Wheaton City Council
- Five File for Council Seat in Wheaton's North District
- Jeanne Ives Resigns From City Council
- Councilman Tom Mouhelis Will Not Seek Re-Election
- John Rutledge Announces Run for Wheaton City Council in 2013 Election
- Follow Live Updates From the District 200 Candidate Forum
- District 200: Meet the Candidates Before Apr. 4 Forum
- District 200 Candidates Discuss Common Core
- District 200 Candidate: Jefferson Numbers are Misleading
- District 200 Passes Jefferson Referendum
- Nine Candidates File for District 200 Board of Education Election
WHEATON PARK DISTRICT
- Four Candidates File for Wheaton Park District Board