Aug. 4: Guadalupe Menez, 34, of the 6000 block of South Albany, Chicago, was charged with DUI, open alcohol and four counts of endangering the life of a child. Menez was arrested at 2:17 a.m. after police found her parked vehicle on County Line Road at Burr Ridge Parkway. There were four juveniles in the car, including a 4-year-old who wasn't restrained, according to a report. All were picked up by another relative.
July 30: Jorge M. Delariva, 24, of the 9600 block of South Kilpatrick, Oak Lawn, was charged with DUI of drugs and alcohol and possession of cannabis. Delariva was arrested at 2:54 a.m. after being stopped while driving southbound in the northbound lanes of Route 83 at Central Avenue, police said.
July 15: Jaime Escutia-Hernandez, 29, of the 400 block of Wellington, was arrested at 12:33 a.m. He was charged with the following:
- Aggravated driving under the influence
- Illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor
- Operating uninsured motor vehicle
- Suspended / revoked driver’s license
- Flee or attempt to elude peace officer
Escutia-Hernandez was processed and transported to the DuPage County Jail, where he remains as of Aug. 22 on $5,000 bond.
July 13: Petro Misioura, 41, of the 8300 block of Helen Court, Downers Grove, was arrested at 1:21 a.m. on the 8200 block of Cass Avenue. Misioura was charged with driving under the influence, speeding and failure to signal. He was processed and released with an Aug. 21 court date in Wheaton.
July 7: Dennis Francis, 52, of the 800 block of Mobile Court, Naperville, was arrested at 2 a.m. on I-55. Francis was charged with driving under the influence and improper lane usage. He was processed and released with an Aug. 7 court date in Wheaton.
July 6: Karoline Kijowski, 19, of the 1100 block of Central, was arrested at 1:16 a.m. on the 2500 block of 75th Street. Kijowski was charged with driving under the influence and speeding. She was processed and released with an Aug. 8 court date in Wheaton.
July 4: Antonio Sago, 29, of the 5200 block of Harrow in Jackson, Miss., was arrested at 3:13 a.m. at Cass Avenue and North Frontage Road. Sago was charged with driving under the influence, signal violation and improper lane usage. He was processed and released with an Aug. 13 court date in Wheaton.
July 1: Hugh Barrow, 57, of the 6700 block of Parnell Avenue, Chicago, was arrested at Cass Avenue and Concord at 10:40 p.m. Barrow was charged with driving under the influence, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor and improper lane usage. He was processed and released with an Aug. 8 court date in Wheaton.
- Police received a call for a reckless driver in a black Chevrolet Lumina at 6:45 p.m. Monday. Police located the vehicle, which had a flat tire, at North Avenue and Kenilworth. They said the driver, Adam T. Wohead, 28, of the 1100 block of West Wilson Street, Batavia, was under the influence of drugs. Police searched the vehicle and found suspect heroin and a used hypodermic needle. Wohead was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and endangering the life of a child. He was taken to DuPage County Jail and his next court date is scheduled for Sept. 23.
- Colleen Dougherty, 22, of the 1000 block of Kendall Terrace, Addison, was arrested and charged with DUI and driving without insurance after police pulled over her black Toyota Camry for improper lane use at Route 83 and St. Charles Road at 4:05 a.m. A passenger in the vehicle was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of a fake ID. Both were released on bond.
- Armando Rivera, 30, of the 200 block of Mantle Lane, Carol Stream, was arrested and charged with DUI and improper stopping on the roadway after police said he was passed out in his GMC Yukon at York and Wrightwood at 5:09 a.m. He was released on bond.
McGovern, 48, of the 6800 block of West Gunnison Street, Harwood Heights, was
arrested and charged with DUI after police pulled over his white Ford E350 for
driving on the wrong side of the road at Euclid and Madison at 12:05 a.m. He
was released on bond.
Aug. 15: Alexis Sakellarides, 31, of the 100 block of Goldeneye Lane, Bloomingdale, was arrested and charged with DUI after police pulled over her black Volkswagen Passat for speeding at Roosevelt and Route 83 at 1:26 a.m. She was released on bond.
Aug. 18: Michael A. Sorce, 24, of the 5400 block of Franklin, Western Springs, was charged with driving under the influence with a BAC greater than .08. Police at 2:41 a.m. were dispatched to check the well-being of Sorce, who fell asleep at the wheel of a McDonald’s drive-thru on the 900 block of North York Road, according to a report. Sorce was observed to be under the influence of alcohol. He submitted a breath test that indicated he was over the legal limit, the report said. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Aug. 16: Katherine F. Sabella, 28, of the 100 block of North Stone Avenue, LaGrange, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane use and following too close. Police at 9:33 p.m. pulled Sabella over at Ogden Avenue and Route 83 for improper lane use and following too closely, according to a report. Sabella was observed to be under the influence of alcohol and refused a breath test. She was charged and released to appear in court.
Aug. 9: John M. Thompson, 52, of the first block of Emily Lane, Lemont, was arrested at 12:02 a.m. following a traffic stop at Arbor Drive and State Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and expired registration. Thompson was issued a Sept. 13 court date at the Bridgeview Courthouse.
Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.