FRIDAY, MARCH 22
Police charged Brian Cote, 28, of the 1700 block of Madsen Court in Wheaton, with driving under the influence of alcohol. He drove a tan 2007 Honda Civic near the intersection of Geneva Road and Glencoe Street around 1:15 a.m. when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that morning.
Someone stole a woman’s $600 tablet computer from her Ford Focus parked in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road between noon and 2 p.m.
Driving While License Revoked
- Police charged Jerri Thomas, 25, of Maywood with a warrant related to driving with a revoked license about 7 p.m. in the 900 block of South Lorraine Road. She was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that night.
- Police charged Ganbat Battsend, 37, of Chicago with driving with a revoked license. He drove a beige 1999 Mitsubishi near the intersection of Roosevelt Road and West Street around midnight when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that morning.
- Prosecutors: Wheaton North Teacher Met Student At Home 10 to 12 Times
- Klemm Was 'Quite Open' About Relationship: Former Student to ABC7
- UPDATED: Wheaton North Teacher Charged With 11 Counts of Criminal Sexual Assault of Student
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.