At least four men are headed to court after a mob action incident on Wheaton's east side, according to police.
The following Wheaton men were charged on Sept. 16 with one count of mob action:
- Harris Razman, 18, of the 800 block of South Lorraine Road
- Will M. Harris, 18, of the 900 block of South Lorraine
- Mirel Ibrahimovic, 22, of the 400 block of North President Street
These Glendale Heights men were also charged:
- Harris Lemes, 18, of the 2000 block of Brittany Lane
- Enis Ibrahimovic, 19, of the first block of Brittany Lane
All five men were arrested after an incident at 2:50 p.m. Sept. 16 on the 800 block of South Lorraine Road, according to a police report. They were booked at the Wheaton Police Department.
Harris, Lemes and Mirel Ibrahimovic received misdemeanor charges and were released from the police department. Razman and Enis Ibrahimovic's charges were felonies, so they were taken to the DuPage County Jail for bond court. They were later released.
Enis Ibrahimovic's case is due in court Oct. 21, according to county records. The next court date for Harris, Mirel Ibrahimovic and Lemes is Oct. 25. The next court date for Razman was not available.
- DuPage Sheriff's Manhunt Monday: Have You Seen Antoine Palton
- DUI Drugs, Alcohol Arrests: Police Blotter
- No Bond For Homeless Man Charged With Murdering Wheaton Woman
- Police: Man Charged With First-Degree Murder of Linda Valez
- Wheaton Man Sentenced to 12 Years for Holding Glen Ellyn Couple Hostage