Two Wheaton men remain behind bars after being accused of a Sept. 17 burglary near the city's downtown area, according to police.
Nicholas R. Brown, 19, of the 400 block of South Hale Street, and Aquan C. Green, 18, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, were each charged with one count of burglary. Brown was also charged with one count of possession of stolen property.
The burglary incident occurred sometime between 6:30 p.m. and 7:10 p.m. on the 300 block of Naperville Road, according to police.
Brown and Green were arrested at 7:44 p.m. at Crescent and President streets less than a mile from the scene. They were each booked at the Wheaton Police Department and then taken to the DuPage County Jail, where they both remain as of Sept. 26 on $5,000 bond.
The next court date for Brown's case is Sept. 30. Green's next court date is Oct. 1, according to country records.
- UPDATE: Rollover Crash at Route 83 and I-290; Four Reported Dead
- Insidious: Heroin Deaths Increase Rapidly in Suburbs as…
- DuPage Sheriff Announces Three Arrests for Burglary and…
- $300,000 Bail Set for Woman Charged With Drug Induced Homicide
- Sentencing in Wheaton Teen Child Luring Case
Get the latest in your inbox by signing up for our free daily newsletter.
Like us on Facebook for a slightly different take.