Leonard Memorial Home, Glen Ellyn
- Raymond Joseph Campagna, 58, lifelong Glen Ellyn resident
- Elizabeth Sloane Breckenridge Grant, 89, Glen Ellyn resident, 1942 to 1985, memorial service at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Glen Ellyn, at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 25
- Mary Jo Richards, nee Quinn, 78, of Glen Ellyn; in lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to a number of organizations including The Mary Jo Richards Memorial at the Edward Foundation, 801 S. Washington St., Naperville, and the programs for the homeless at St. Petronille Catholic Church, 420 Glenwood Ave., Glen Ellyn.
- Esther Mary “Mickey” Shaw, 85, of Glen Ellyn, funeral mass 10 a.m. today, Tuesday at St. Petronille Church in Glen Ellyn; in lieu of flowers, memorials preferred to Treasure House in Glen Ellyn.
- Eugene F. Small, 91, World War II Navy veteran and Glen Ellyn resident for 58 years; memorial mass 9:30 a.m. Tuesday Aug. 28 at St. James the Apostle Church in Glen Ellyn, interment private.
Hultgren Funeral Home, Wheaton
- Jack Faulkner, 99, a resident of the Holmstad in Batavia, active in Wheaton organizations, Bethany Chapel in Wheaton, on the board of directors at Gary-Wheaton Bank and worked at Wheaton College; A memorial visitation and service will be held Saturday, Sept. 1 at Warrenville Bible Chape in Warrenville.
- , 77, lifelong Wheaton resident and veteran of the armed services, operated the A&W Drive-In on Gary Avenue and Chuck's Appliance Service in Wheaton and surrounding towns
- , 84, of Wheaton, served in the U.S. Navy in World War II, visitation and service Saturday, Aug. 25 at the funeral home
- , 87, a resident of Wheaton and veteran of the armed services
- Pamela Patel, 65, active member of Wheaton Bible Church
- Nancy Abels Wittekind, 74, member of First Baptist Church of Wheaton, visitiation Wednesday, Aug. 22 and funeral service Thursday, Aug. 23 at the church.
Williams-Kampp Funeral Home, Wheaton
- , 23, of Wheaton
- , 67, of Wheaton; in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to ESSE Adult Day Care, 515 S. Wheaton Ave., Wheaton.
- , 76, of Wheaton, established DuPage Internal Medicine in 1973, a celebration of his life is planned for Thursday, Sept. 13 at the Arrowhead Golf Club in Wheaton.
- , 72, of Wheaton
- , 97, of Wheaton
- Judith A. Bauer, nee Guglielmucci, 72, of Glen Ellyn
- Kenneth R. Ridgway, 89, of Wheaton, World War II U.S. Navy veteran, a memorial visitation will be held until the time of memorial service Saturday, Aug. 25, at St. Matthew United Church of Christ, Wheaton.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Wheaton and Glen Ellyn funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.