A three-bedroom home at 411 S. Gables Blvd. sold for $263,500 on Aug. 6. The Georgian-style home has 1,600 sq. ft., three bathrooms and is less than a mile from the Wheaton Metra stop. The single-family home was built in 1933.
The following properties were sold recently in Wheaton, according to DuPage County property records:
- 418 E. Indiana St., $604,000
- 1415 E. Harrison Ave., $242,500
- 1753 Plymouth Ct. A, $75,000
- 217 S. Gables Blvd., $415,000
- 1341 Campbell Ave., $474,000
- 1N027 Ethel St., $140,000
- 1477 Pembroke Ln, $185,000
- 26W355 Blackhawk Drive, $486,000
- 418 S. Knollwood Drive, $190,000
- 1550 Sandhurst Ct. D, $117,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Wheaton Patch Real Estate directory.