In its annual rankings of the top 377 colleges and universities, the Princeton Review listed Wheaton College as one of the most sober schools in the country, with the most religious students.
Wheaton College is second on the list of the top 20 "Stone-Cold Sober" schools, third on the list of the schools with the most religious students and fourth on the list of "LGBT-unfriendly" schools, according to the Princeton Review.
Last year, when Princeton Review ranked Wheaton College as the nation's least tolerant college for gays and lesbians, , an organization of gay Wheaton College alumni passed out a letter of support for gay students at Wheaton College and in the evangelical community.
Wheaton College also received rankings in the following categories:
- Best campus food: No. 6
- "Don't Inhale": No. 7
- Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution: No. 3
- "Got Milk?": No. 3
- Best-run colleges: No. 18
- "Scotch and Soda, Hold the Scotch": No. 3
- Most conservative students: No. 13
- "Town-Gown Relations are Great": No. 7
- Best quality of life: No. 17