The 11-room house at 1035 Buckingham Dr. is a Georgian home built in 1985. It has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The living room has a fireplace. The gourmet-style kitchen flows into a large breakfast room. The first floor has hardwood floors and heavy crown moldings. The finished basement has space for a bedroom or exercise/TV room and has a full bath and storage.
The house sold for $507,000.
The following properties also were sold recently in Wheaton, according to DuPage County property records.
- 22 Citation Cir., $454,500
- 102 W Liberty Dr., $210,000
- 806 N Main St., $385,000
- 25W570 Plamondon Rd., $320,000
- 1008 N Wheaton Ave., $397,000
- 113 Wakeman Ave., $223,500
- 408 S Naperville Rd., $119,000
- 611 N West St., $330,000
- 1605 Burning Trl., $375,000
- 204 W Roosevelt Rd., $136,000
- 1925 N Washington St., $232,000
- 1044 Garner Ave., $200,000
- 25W625 Waldorth Ct., $1,700,000
- 1907 Cheshire Ct., $333,000
- 2S144 Orchard Rd., $303,000
- 1150 Midwest Ln., $675,000
- 1517 Wadsworth Rd., $379,000
- 1678 Ashburn Ct., A, $47,7800
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Wheaton Patch Real Estate directory.