Submitted by the Wheaton Chamber of Commerce.
By extending this year’s Taste of Wheaton festivities an additional day, the Wheaton Chamber of Commerce and Wheaton Park District would like to encourage local families to visit Memorial Park for one final afternoon of family-friendly activities.
On Sunday, June 8, a 90-minute live entertainment segment in the bandshell from noon to 1:30 p.m. will feature a local celebrity lineup including:
- Michael Lynch, St. Francis High School graduate and celebrity from “The Voice”
- Boom! Wheaton Warrenville South students and winner of 2013 Wheaton’s Got Talent!
- The Wheaton North Steppers
- The St. Francis Music Ensemble who stunned the 2013 Wheaton’s Got Talent! Crowd with their rendition of “Christmas Eve Sarajevo”
- Sean Rollins, Longfellow Elementary School fourth grader, who drummed his heart out to The Surfaris wave-riding hit “Wipeout” during the 2013 Wheaton’s Got Talent!
- The College of DuPage will be represented by “Dial M for Mprov” including several recipients of the John Belushi/Second City Memorial Theater Scholarship
The Taste of Wheaton runs Thursday, June 5 through Sunday, June 8 in Downtown Wheaton.