The program in the park's bandshell will feature bands from all over the country. The concerts are free and plenty of free parking is also available near downtown Wheaton.
Bands that will be performing at this weekend's festival include:
- Chicago Brass Band: 7:15 p.m. on Friday
- Swing Low Sweet Cadillac: 8:15 p.m. on Friday
- Fox Valley Concert Band: 6 p.m. on Saturday
- The Nite Hawks: 7 p.m. on Saturday
- Northshore Concert Band: 8 p.m. on Saturday
Karlskoga Avenue and North Wheaton Avenue (between Wesley Street and Union Avenue) will be completely closed from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.