Juvenile Arrests: Drugs, Domestic Battery, Theft
Wheaton police report juvenile arrests, Oct. 24-Nov. 4
Wheaton police reported the following juvenile arrests from Oct. 24 to Nov. 4:
SUNDAY, NOV. 4
Domestic Battery, Resisting Officer
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection with domestic battery and resisting an officer in the 1600 block of Leytonstone Drive.
FRIDAY, NOV. 2
Police arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with retail theft at Kohl's, 401 County Farm Rd.
Police arrested a 17-year-old boy in connection with theft at Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
THURSDAY, NOV. 1
Illegal Weapon Use
Police arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with illegal weapon use at Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 31
Police arrested two 15-year-old boys in connection with possession of drug paraphernalia at Wheaton North High School.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 24
Drugs, Underage Drinking
Police arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with marijuana possession and underage drinking near the intersection of Liberty Drive and Main Street.
- Aggravated Assault, Underage Drinking, Theft: Police Blotter
- $6,000 in Jewelry, Van and Debit Cards Stolen: Police Blotter
- Wheaton Library Break-in, Former Firefighter's Theft Case: Court Watch
- DuPage DUI Arrests, Nov. 4
- OMG PD: Make It Work, Jar of Weed, No Refusal
- Man Pleads Guilty to Wheaton Library Break-in
- DUI, Drugs, Disorderly Conduct: Police Blotter
- Wheaton Man, 3 Others, Charged in Bar Brawl
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.