Trespassing, Disorderly Conduct, Drugs: Police Blotter
Wheaton police reports, Nov. 29-Dec. 6
THURSDAY, DEC. 6
Police charged Joel Oberg, 53, of St. Charles with driving on a suspended license. He drove a blue 2002 Acura near the intersection of County Farm and Roosevelt roads around 2:40 p.m. when police stopped him. He was released on the scene.
Stolen Cable Box
Someone stole a cable box from the waiting room of a business in the 600 block of East Roosevelt Road between 3 p.m. Dec. 6 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 7.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5
- Police charged Yadira Watson, 21, of Woodridge with driving on a suspended license. She drove a silver 2005 Mercedes ML 500 near the intersection of Blanchard Street and Roosevelt Road around noon when police stopped her. She was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that day.
- Police charged Alejandro Reynaga, 32, of Berwyn with driving on a suspended license. He drove a black 1998 Chevy S10 near the intersection of Main Street and Willow Avenue around 4:15 p.m. when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that day.
TUESDAY, DEC. 4
Police charged Sophia Cruz, 28, of the 800 block of College Avenue in Wheaton with criminal damage to property. She was arrested at her home at 1:30 a.m., booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that morning.
MONDAY, DEC. 3
Driving Without a License
Police charged Pedro Tovar-Montalvo, 25, of the 900 block of Crescent Street in Wheaton with driving without a license. He drove a red 1992 Chevy 1500 near the intersection of Coolidge Avenue and President Street around 3:20 p.m. when police stopped him. He was released on the scene.
Stephon Antione Norsworthy, 25, of the 800 block of South Lorraine Road in Wheaton, was arrested at 1:29 a.m. near Naper Boulevard and Arlington Avenue, Naperville Police Department said. He was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license, no rear registration and no insurance. His bond was $200.
Trespassing, Disorderly Conduct
Scott Michael Massey, 52, of the 700 block of Liberty Drive in Wheaton, was arrested at 10:37 p.m. in the 0-99 block of West Van Buren Avenue, Naperville police said. He was charged with criminal trespass to land and disorderly conduct. His bail was $1,500.
Protection Order Violation
Randall Patrick Foltyniewicz, 33, of the 700 block of South Gables Boulevard in Wheaton, was arrested at 4:36 p.m. near South Naper Boulevard and Bakewell Lane, Naperville police said. He was charged with violation of a protection order and transported to Will County Jail.
THURSDAY, NOV. 29
Glen Ellyn Police said Michael I. Will, 57, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was arrested at 10:03 p.m. at Prairie Path Park. He was charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
3 Charged With Marijuana
Police charged three men with marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Roberto Gomez, 29, of Cicero, Drew Rosenwinkel, 24, of Glen Ellyn and John Adams, 19, of the 700 block of East North Path in Wheaton were arrested near the intersection of Cherry Street and North Path around 3:40 a.m. Gomez drove a white 2012 Chrysler Town & Country near the intersection of Cherry Street and North Path when police stopped him. He also faces a charge of driving on a suspended license. The three men were booked at the Wheaton Police Department about 5 a.m. and released later that morning.
- Downtown Wheaton Bank Robbed
- 6 Charged With DUI: Police Blotter
- Court Sentences Fourth Man in Cocaine Drug Ring to 16 Years in Prison
- Pedestrian Hit in Wheaton Improves, Remains in Critical Condition
- Murder-for-Hire, Sexual Exploitation of Teens, Pipe Bomb Plot: Court Watch
- DuPage DUI Arrests, Dec. 9
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.