Revoked License, Missing Violin: Police Blotter
Wheaton police reports, March 12-15
FRIDAY, MARCH 15
Driver's License Revoked
Police charged Jeffrey John Lessor, 42, of the 200 block of 8th Street SE, Mason City, IA, with driving while license revoked. He was driving a black 2004 Chevy Tahoe shortly after midnight near the intersection of Illinois and President streets when police initiated a traffic stop. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that night.
THURSDAY, MARCH 14
Suspended Driver's License
Police charged Orlando Rangel, 29, of the 5100 block of Atwater Court, Lisle, with driving on a suspended license. Rangel was driving a red 2002 Pontiac Grand Am near the intersection of Arboretum Circle and Leask Lane at about 6 p.m. when police stopped him. He was released at the scene.
Garbage Sticker Bandit
A man on the 900 block of East Pershing Avenue at 10:26 a.m. reported that someone took a $3.48 garbage sticker off his garbage can. He said he placed the sticker securely on the handle of the can at 10 p.m. March 13 and discovered the sticker missing at 7 a.m. on this day. Three other garbage stickers were stolen in a similar manner over the past six months.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13
No Driver's License
Police charged Luis Bucio, 20, of the 1200 block of North Kings Circle, West Chicago, with driving without a license. Bucio was driving a white 2004 Pontiac Grand Am on the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that night.
TUESDAY MARCH 12
A father reported his daughter's $550 violin and case missing. The violin and case disappeared after his daughter left the items and her backpack outside of a classroom on the 900 block of East Bridle Lane between 3:20 p.m. and 3:40 p.m.
- UPDATED: Winfield Bank Robbed, 2 Schools Had 'Soft Lockdowns'
- 2 Benzes Spray Painted, DUI: Police Blotter
- Scion Scratched Up, Illegal Grab and Go: Police Blotter
- Former Wheaton North Booster Club President Accused of Stealing More Than $10,000
- UPDATED: $15K in Jewelry Taken From Downtown Wheaton Business
- Wheaton North Booster Club Recovers Money, Revises Procedures After Theft
- Felony Retail Theft, DUI: Police Blotter
- DuPage DUI Arrests, March 7
- Man Caught in the Act Charged with Criminal Sexual Assault
- Officials Charge 11 Men After West Suburban Drug Ring Investigation
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.