Police Break Up Parking-Lot Fight, Make 3 Warrant Arrests
Wheaton police report fight involving about 20 people and warrant arrests.
Wheaton police charged three men with warrant-related offenses after a parking lot fight involving about 20 people last week.
Police responded to reports of a fight in the 1700 block of 22nd Street around noon Wednesday, when 20 people were breaking windows and damaging a 2001 Pontiac. All windows of the car were smashed and its body was dented with shoe prints. The owner decided not to press charges, police said.
Police stopped a few people as the fight dispersed and charged three of them in connection with warrants, officials said. The men were arrested around 1 p.m. and taken to DuPage County Jail.
Allen Harris, 22, of Lombard, was charged on a warrant related to traffic offenses, while Frank Digiola, 20, of La Grange Park, and Mason Fuller, 20, of the 1600 block of Briarcliffe Boulevard in Wheaton, were charged in connection with failure-to-appear warrants.
- DUI, Trespassing, Theft: Police Blotter
- Police: 'Suspicious' Man Enters Home, Tells Couple He Had Wrong Address
- Man Suing Warrenville Lifetime Fitness Over Alleged Sexual Abuse By Trainer
- Hair Salon Bandit Gets Clipped in Elmhurst; DuPage County Charges Possible
- Battery, Felony Theft, Hit-and-Run: Police Blotter
- Wheaton Police Honored for Saving Lives
- Education Needed to Fight Heroin Use 'Epidemic' in DuPage County
- Felony Obstruction, Underage Drinking, Drugs: Police Blotter
- UPDATE: Minor Injury in Wheaton House Fire
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.