Wheaton's 2012 Memorial Day Parade will begin at 10 a.m. Monday, May 28 in Memorial Park.
The parade, hosted by American Legion Post 76, will begin in downtown Wheaton and continue south on West Street, ending at the Wheaton Cemetary. Police will modify traffic on Warrenville Road from the cemetary at Merrill and Warrenville Road to Orchard Road, from two-way to one-way southbound until about noon, according to a message from the City of Wheaton.
The road will be staffed with officers to assist and direct traffic.
A Memorial Day Ceremony at Wheaton Cemetery will take place at 11 a.m.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ross K. MacNeill, 11, March 8, 2001-May 13, 2013
- Rowdy at the Train Station, Battery, Obstructing An Officer: Police Blotter
- Wheaton Man Charged With Child Porn a Sexual Predator, Registry Shows
- Child Porn Charges, Fatal Crash, Murder-for-Hire Verdict: This Week
- Wheaton Man Charged With 15 Counts of Aggravated Child Porn