Coyote Kills Dog in Warrenville
A coyote kills a small dog in Warrenville.
A coyote killed a small dog in Warrenville last Friday, according to news release from Warrenville police.
Police said the dog did not return after a resident let it out just after midnight.
According to the Daily Herald, the dog was a 13-year-old miniature pinscher named Sugar. The dog's owner told the Herald she called police to report a coyote that had been lingering in her yard. She said animal control officers arrived when the coyote brought Sugar's body to the yard.
- Coyote Attacks Dog
- Coyotes Spotted in Wheaton: Where You've Seen Them
- Dogs Survive Coyote Attack in Wheaton
- After Coyote Attack, Resident Urges Others to Know Wheaton Policy Coyote
- Puppy Dies of Coyote Attack in Wheaton
- Wheaton Wins National Award for Coyote Policy
- Bichon Survives Coyote Attack
- New Coyote Policy to Educate Citizens of Hazing, Not Feeding Animals
- Small Dog Fatally Attacked