Child Endangerment, Felony Retail Theft, DUI: Police Blotter
Wheaton police reports, Nov. 20-30
FRIDAY, NOV. 30
Someone stole a purse valued at $100 from an apartment in the 100 block of North West Street between 5:15 p.m. Thursday and 1:30 a.m. Friday.
Felony Retail Theft, Trespassing
Police charged Kelli Jo Campbell, 43, of Naperville with warrants related to felony retail theft and criminal trespassing. She was arrested at 9 a.m. in the 500 block of County Farm Road and taken to DuPage County Jail.
THURSDAY, NOV. 29
Leather Jacket Ruined
Someone cut a hole in a $300 leather jacket in a store in the 100 block of North Main Street between 10 a.m. and 6:15 p.m.
Driving While License Revoked
Police charged Heather Marisco, 23, of Lombard with driving on a revoked license, illegal use of a disability placard, a theft warrant, a DUI warrant and a warrant related to driving on a suspended license. She drove a gray 2002 Dodge Durango in the 400 block of County Farm Road around 1:15 p.m. when police stopped her. She was released on the scene.
Driving Without a License
- Police charged William White, 71, of West Chicago with driving without a license. He drove a black 2002 Ford Focus near the intersection of Wesley Street and Wheaton Avenue around noon when police stopped him. He was released on the scene.
- Police charge Sinai Ramos-Gonzalez, 25, of Carol Stream with driving without a license. He drove a green 1998 Subaru in the 800 block of Geneva Road around 3 a.m. when police stopped him. He was released on the scene.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28
Stolen Cell Phone
Someone stole a $200 cell phone that had been delivered via UPS to a home in the 1600 block of Coolidge Avenue. Police said someone tampered with the packaging tape to take the phone out of the box between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Police charged Carlos Camargo, 37, of West Chicago with a warrant related to a September DUI. He was arrested at 8:50 p.m. at Hallmark, 54 Danada Square West, booked at the Wheaton Police Department, and released later that day.
TUESDAY, NOV. 27
Driving Without a License
Police charged Robert Anderson, 52, of Glen Ellyn with driving without a license. He drove a gold Buick Lucerne near the intersection of Chase and Illinois streets around 11:30 p.m. when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that night.
Driving on a Suspended License
- Police charged Carlos Devaldivielso, 51, of the 600 block of West Wesley Street in Wheaton with driving on a suspended license. He drove a red 1996 Dodge Ram near the intersection of Ellis and Wesley streets around 1:40 p.m. when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that day.
- Police charged Dario Mendez-Flores, 25, of Glendale Heights with driving on a suspended license. He drove a green 2003 Nissan Altima near the intersection of Bridle Drive and President Street around 9 a.m. when police stopped him. He was released on the scene.
FRIDAY, NOV. 23
Police issued a local ordinance citation to Daniel Williams, 19, of the 600 block of East Illinois Street related to possession of drug paraphernalia. He was cited around 10 p.m. in the 300 block of Liberty Drive and released on the scene.
THURSDAY, NOV. 22
Trespassing, Resisting Officer
Police charged Chrystil Llamas, 26, of the 600 block of East Crescent Street in Wheaton, with warrants for trespassing and resisting an officer. She was arrested at 5:20 p.m. in the 400 block of South Hale Street, booked at the Wheaton Police Department and taken to DuPage County Jail.
Police charged Peter Arnold, 46, of Winfield with driving under the influence of alcohol. He drove a silver 2010 Honda Odyssey near the intersection of West and Harrison streets around 1 a.m. when police stopped him. He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that morning.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21
Minors With Alcohol, Marijuana
Police issued local ordinance citations to two teens in connection with having alcohol and marijuana. Jason McDaniel, 18, of St. Charles, was cited with illegal alcohol possession and Stephany O’Donnell, 18, of 2 Wheaton Center, was cited with marijuana possession. They were cited around 1:20 a.m. in the 1800 block of North Main Street and released on the scene.
TUESDAY, NOV. 20
Police charged Lisa Craven, 50, of the 600 block of North Delano Street in Wheaton, with a warrant for child endangerment in the 200 block of North Main Street. She was arrested at 12:30 p.m. at the police department, booked and released later that day.
Marijuana, Drug Paraphernalia
Police charged Anthony Olivera, 23, of Aurora with driving without a license, and issued local ordinance citations of marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was cited near the intersection of Fapp Circle and Roosevelt Road around 9 p.m., booked at the Wheaton Police Department and released later that night.
- Murder Trial, Police Seek Carjacking Suspect, 7-Eleven Robbery: Court Watch
- 2 Dead, 2 Injured in Campton Hills Crash Involving Stolen Vehicle
- OMG PD: Drunken Stupor, Texting Driver, Sculpture Theft
- Former WWS Teacher's Child Porn Case to Resume Next Week
- DUI, Protection Order Violation: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.